AelgrMark and Cookies
What Information Do We Collect?
AelgrMark not collect specific information on yourself (such as your name, e-mail address, etc..) Unless you, the knowledge and to your satisfaction, providing such information. AelgrMark record and store information such as time, browser type, browser language, and IP address. That information is used to verify our records and to provide more relevant services to users.
Identity Data Information Sharing
AelgrMark may share personal data to other companies or individuals in the following limited circumstances:
- If we have your permission to do that.
- The same information is owned by a company or entity believed the purpose of processing personally identifying information on our behalf. This is a subject that requires parties to process information only upon our request appropriate confidentiality. We will not disclose your account information to other people or are not members of the company, except in the limited circumstances described in this Policy or with your consent.
- If the legislation that we believe is well that such action is necessary to comply with current court, criminal checks, court orders, or legal process served on our Web site.
- Third party service providers may require information about the ad serving and email on our behalf. These companies may use technologies to measure the effectiveness of ads and emails received shall be used to improve the service to the user. For this we will also provide information nameless for the sake of improved services.
- We may store and process personal information collected on our website or from other agents working on web maintenance services.
- We may share general information with partners or other parties without containing the personal data that could be used to contact or identify you personally.
Rights of Common: