When your eyes looks to be pink, feels painful and pulled out of the water, you may suffer sore eyes, conjunctivitis eye infection is most contagious. If it is not treated specially this disease will transmit it to others.Sore eyes is easy to rub off. If there is one person in the room affected by the sore eyes, the risk of transmission of very high. If you or anyone suffering from sore eyes are supposed to be at home and outside activities are not doing so as not to infect others.
Eyes disease is usually caused by infection from bacteria, fungi or viruses. This infection can occur in various parts of the eye and can affect both or just one eye only.Symptoms of eye infections include redness, itching, swelling, much dirt comes out eyes, aches and pains and problems with vision.
Treatment to be provided depends on the cause of the infection, the treatment provided typically include compress, eye drops, medication ointments or antibiotics. The stuff that makes sore eyes long to recover due to an infection that is usually caused by either a germ or bacteria.Eye disease is most easily communicable diseases conjunctivitis, i.e. it is irritation due to the presence of infection in the mucous lining of the eye. This is due to virus lurks and can fly in the air.
Sore eyes can spread easily , all equipment used and touched by the sufferers can becomes a source of transmission of sore eyes. Because these viruses very easily spread in the air, preferably with sore eyes don’t perform activities outside the home.
There are several steps that can be done in order to avoid sore eyes:
1. Avoid touching the eyes after traveling or touching the stuff people are infected sore eyes. Make it a habit to always wash your hands first or use liquid cleaners hands before touching the eyes.
2. Avoid sharing personal items such as towels, glasses, a handkerchief, perias eyes or contact lenses with other people.
3. You should not rubbed eyes to hard without washing your hands first to prevent scratches and eye infections from germs that may be sticking in hand, because the hands are not always in a sterile condition.
4. Use eye protection such as goggles if you are in places that are at risk of contracting the eye pain or if was riding a motorcycle to keep dust or wind can cause irritation.
5. Pay attention to cleanliness of eyeglasses or contact lenses that are used